Oakley Mayhem Pro TLD Glory Red White Blue RWB Motocross Goggles BLACK IRIDIUM PRIZM LENS
You're looking at the new Oakley Mayhem Pro, a new standard for comfort and the best fitting goggle anyone has ever designed. The moment you put it on, you'll know Mayhem is different.
Now with the all new PRIZM™ LENSES.
Made for more than just spotting obstacles, Prizm™ MX lenses help you see subtle transitions in dirt conditions so you can master all those split-second decisions to make the most of the ride. You’ll ride with greater confidence because the precise color filtering helps you pick up fast lines, identify differences in dirt texture for traction control and see deeper into ruts where the shadows live.
Prizm™ MX lenses are engineered to perform under a wide range of light conditions, so when the track or trail takes you from sunlight to canopy shade, you’ll have all the performance advantages of sharpened visual acuity and vivid color perception.
Aggressive styling is shaped with a completely redesigned facial contour. In addition to its radically new architecture, the flexible O Matter chassis is optimised with triple-layer face foam for a plush feel and superior moisture wicking and we now use the same Plutonite lens material as in the ever popular Airbrake goggle. We created rigid O Matter strap outriggers to distribute pressure evenly, and we devised a quick release that makes strap changing fast and easy. Mayhem comes with a removable nose guard and a pack of seven high-performance Oakley laminated tear offs. Now let's talk optics
Mayhem Pro Lens features:
- Injection-molded Plutonite® lens material provides 100% protection against ambient
- UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Expanded lens volume for optimized peripheral vision
- Fog elimination of lens with Flow-Coat Anti-Fog coating
- Integrated tear-off posts for mounting of optional laminated or standard tear-offs
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 1938:2010 standards
- tested from 190 to 380 nanometers
Mayhem Pro Frame features:
- Re-designed and improved facial fit contour
- Flexible O-MATTER® chassis
- Triple fleece face foam for maximum moisture wicking and comfort
- Rigid O-MATTER® strap outriggers provide even distribution of goggle pressure
- Quick release interchangeable strap attachments
- Metal Icons and Accent