Alpinestars Tech 10 Indianapolis Limited Edition Motocross Boots Black Red Yellow.
The CE-certified Tech 10 is a technologically advanced and protective boot that incorporates innovative materials in a streamlined design for a lighter, more anatomically profiled performance. The ‘Indianapolis’ blends all of the technological properties of the Tech 10 in a striking colorway, as worn by all of the Eli Tomac, Marvin Musquin, Cooper Webb, Justin Barcia and all of the Alpinestars riders at the meeting, allowing Supercross fans to wear the same boots as their racing heroes.
UNPARALLELED FLEX CONTROL
• A breakthrough innovation for the Tech 10 is the introduction of Alpinestars patented Frontal Flex Frame.
• Combining with the dual front and rear blade connectors, the Frontal Flex Frame gives the Tech 10 a complete and seamless flexion control system, from the foot shell all the way up to the shin plate, offering high performance double motion control, preventing over-compression and hyper-extension, featuring:
• Engineered frontal flexion control offered by a dual-density TPU connector system, uniting the lower buckle plate with the upper blade connector, buckle and shin protector.
• Engineered to float freely between the lower and upper boot construction, the Frontal Flex Frame acts as a shock absorber by distributing energy across the boot frame while controlling forward and rearward flex, progressively releasing force which dampens and absorbs impact energies.
• A unique feature of the Tech 10 is the ankle control system developed in the outer shell construction, allowing natural ankle movement, vertical compression control and improved impact protection.
• Reducing the volume on the inner side also reduces abrasion, where the boot is in contact with the bike and improves grip and feel.
• Redesigned dual density TPU rear blade system engineered to prevent hyperextension while offering improved flex control and impact resistance.
INNER ANKLE BRACE SYSTEM
• One the Tech 10's defining features is the redesigned biomechanical inner ankle brace.
• Patented technology which features:
• Lighter, anatomically redesigned medial and lateral torsion arms which are compact and offer increased range of movement and control.
• In conjunction with the outer boot chassis, the ankle brace gives vertical and lateral protection from ankle and leg compression and rotation and progressive damping of torsional forces during an accident, while still allowing natural freedom of movement.
• New low-profile, pull-on design for reduce material build, less weight and to facilitate easier and quicker wearing.
• Innovative flexion inserts work seamlessly with new Tech 10’s flex support system for ultimate in performance.
• TPU protection and shock absorbing padding on the heel and ankles and an ultra-thin and flexible forefoot area for increased sensitivity and control.
• Dual compound removable anatomic footbed includes EVA for comfort and support and aids even weight distribution.
• Built into the Tech 10's unique and lightweight single-piece co-injected foot chassis is the patented Dynamic Heel Compression Protector (DHCP), an innovative safety feature which includes a fully integrated collapsible heel area with expanded poly-foam to absorb high impact energies during a crash.
• DCHP features a directional impact protection system which significantly reduces the effect of excessive, potentially injury-causing energy being transferred to the ankle and lower leg.
• DHCP has been developed and tested in the demanding circuits of professional Supercross and Motocross.
• Poly-fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-slip suede in heel area, keeping the foot located inside the boot.
• The Tech 10 boot is CE certified.