2019 Alpinestar Tech 10 ANAHEIM LE Motocross Boots RED YELLOW GREY.
To celebrate the Monster Energy Cup Las Vegas, Nevada, Alpinestars has created a Limited Edition ‘Battle Born’ Tech 10 boot. Featuring a distinctive black, silver and gold colour scheme which is inspired by the iconic liveries used by successful motorsport racing teams in the golden era of the 1970s, the kit is the same as dirt heroes Eli Tomac, Justin Barcia and Jason Anderson wore at the Monster Cup, allowing fans to show their support to their favourite riders.
The All New Tech 10 has set the standard for Motocross boot performance and protection for well over a decade and has been completely redesigned Tech 10 boot raises the performance envelope even further.Perfection through innovation; while maintaining the iconic Tech 10 look, the new boot represents an entirely new approach - improving its ability to give a rider the ultimate in feel, comfort and safety.
UNPARALLELED FLEX CONTROL
• A breakthrough innovation for the Tech 10 is the introduction of Alpinestars patented Frontal Flex Frame.
• Combining with the dual front and rear blade connectors, the Frontal Flex Frame gives the Tech 10 a complete and seamless flexion control system, from the foot shell all the way up to the shin plate, offering high performance double motion control, preventing over-compression and hyper-extension, featuring:
• Engineered frontal flexion control offered by a dual-density TPU connector system, uniting the lower buckle plate with the upper blade connector, buckle and shin protector.
• Engineered to ‘float’ freely between the lower and upper boot construction, the Frontal Flex Frame acts as a shock absorber by distributing energy across the boot frame while controlling forward and rearward flex, progressively releasing force which dampens and absorbs impact energies.
• A unique feature of the Tech 10 is the ankle control system developed in the outer shell construction, allowing natural ankle movement, vertical compression control and improved impact protection.
• Reducing the volume on the inner side also reduces abrasion, where the boot is in contact with the bike and improves grip and feel.
• Redesigned dual density TPU rear blade system engineered to prevent hyperextension while offering improved flex control and impact resistance.
• The Tech 10 boot is CE certified.